Enjoying Scotch Whisky
- In Scotland, Scotch Whisky tends to be enjoyed straight or with
a little water
- Enter a bar in Tokyo and you will see whisky being consumed
'mizawari', diluted with lots of water
- Out for the evening in Madrid, the order is likely to be Scotch
mixed long with lots of ice and cola
- In Shanghai Scotch with ice and cold green tea is very
- Visit a style bar in New York and bartenders are likely to be
using the great variety of whisky flavours to make exciting
So who is right?
Well, everyone. The only rule is that you should drink Scotch
the way you enjoy it as an individual.